Monday, April 29, 2013

update on my nephew

This morning started off with another really bad report around 8:20 and suddenly around 8:45 Kye initiated 17 breaths in a row, and breathed faster than his respirator, and was doing better than normal for 25 minutes. He even had a little cough and was moving a little. That was very encouraging to me and I seriously thought a major miracle was taking place. He has calmed back down, but I want to thank EVERYONE for their prayers. Since the gift of healing is a spiritual gift that God gave the Church, it made me wonder if someone with that gift was praying for Kye this morning. However, I know God is listening to ALL of our prayers.

Medically speaking Kye is losing ground, but I haven't given up ANY HOPE. This morning really helped.

Kye has had so much blood drawn for testing that he needs a transfusion. Pray that the doctors are given much wisdom on what to do. He is low on blood, they have 5-7 more test that require blood plus just normal blood testing, but once they transfuse him they can't test him for much. I started my own Excel sheet to help the doctors know how much blood had been drawn just to make sure everyone was on the same page, but apparently that didn't help.

Still praying for test results to return quickly, basic body function to return, a miraculous diagnosis, or a complete healing! I think the nurses think it is funny when I tell Kye we have a lot to recover from.

Dr. Boon is working with Kye this morning. Pray for him. He is a Christian

No comments: